How to Invoice a Sale Order
1) A Sale Order created always will be on Draft State, to invoice it we have to click on “Confirm Order”
2) Then go to Sales Menu and then click on Customer Invoices. Create a new Invoice.
3) On the new form we have to select the customer to invoice, then on “Select Sales Order”, select the sale order to be added to invoice, and click on “Add to Invoice”
4) Then you have to Validate the Invoice
5) On the new state, you have to Register the Payment. Invoice will close when it’s fully paid.